Acai Berry Extract
Product name: Acai Berry Extract
Latin Name: Euterpe Oleracea L.
Other Name: Euterpe badiocarp Euterpe oleracea
Part of Used: Fruit
Specification Available: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1, Anthocyanins 25%
Appearance: Deep purple Fine Powder
Active Ingredient: Anthocyanidin
Botanical Source: Euterpe Oleracea
Size: 100% pass 80 mesh
Test methed: TLC
Brazilian Acai, the fruit of acai palm, also called Euterpe badiocarpa, E uterpe oleracea, is harvested from the Brazilian rain-forest and has been used for thousands of years by the natives of Brazil. The Brazilian natives believe the Acai berry to have amazing healing and nutritional properties.
The nutritional content of Acai is truly amazing, but what really sets Acai apart from the berry/fruit products is the antioxidant content. Studies show that Acai has up to 33 times the antioxidant content as red wine grapes. When compared to wolfberry, noni and mangosteen juice products, Acai is 6X more powerful in terms of antioxidant content. No other berry or fruit product can come close to matching the nutritional and antioxidant content of Acai
1. It has strong effect on losing weight;
2. It can improve blood circulation and detoxification;
3. It can reduce blood sugar and cholesterol and prevent hypertension;
4. It has the function of antioxidant, anti-radicalization, anti-aging and enhancingimmunity.
1. Suppressing appetite
2. Enhancing sleep
3. Relieving anxiety and symptoms of seasonal affective disorders
4. Cognitive enhancement
5. Relief from migraine headaches
6. Reduction of heart disease by lowering rates of anxiety and depression