high quality natural algarrobina powder
Prodcut name: algarrobina powder
Specification: 4:1 to 20:1
Appearance: Brown powder
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Used Part: Herb
Grade: Food&Pharmaceutical Grade
Test Method: HPLC
Ceratonia siliqua, commonly known as the carob tree, St John's-bread,or locust bean (not to be confused with the African locust bean) is a species of flowering evergreen shrub or tree in the pea family, Fabaceae. It is widely cultivated for its edible pods, and as an ornamental tree in gardens. The ripe, dried pod is often ground to carob powder which is used as a substitute for cocoa powder.
It is native to the Mediterranean region including Southern Europe, Northern Africa, the larger Mediterranean islands; to the Levant and Middle-East of Western Asia into Iran; and to the Canary Islands and Macaronesia.The word carat, a unit of mass for gemstones and a unit of purity for gold alloys, was derived from the Greek word kerátion literally meaning a small horn, and refers to the carob seed as a unit of weight.
1. It can help for a good sleep and clam.
2. It works as anti cancer agent in liver cancer.
3. It has antioxidant benefit, antimicrobial benefits.
4. It is for the treatment of chronic idiopathic constipation: a controlled clinical trial.
5. It can help expand blood vessel, improve nutriture, enhance myocardial contractile force.
6. It is a natural skin care and cosmetology tonics.